We take you through a simple step-by-step process to approach
and engage with mentors, establish the foundation for win-win partnerships and
ensure all parties gain maximum benefit from the mentoring relationship.
Our step-by-step process covers:
- a PRE-Mentoring,
- a CORE-Mentoring and
- a SELF-Mentoring phase.
The time line typically involves up to 6 “face to face” and 2 “best
in class” meetings spread over an eighteen-month period. The methodology and
tools are based on scientifically proven impact of one’s cognitive powers and
results in a sustainable resilient behavior.
Hence, you will:
- understand what you want from the mentoring relationship
- research potential mentors – consider their experience, values
and personality by speaking to several
- have a preliminary meeting with a potential mentor to check fit
– chemistry, values, their commitment and enthusiasm, and their listening
- clarify your expectations with your potential mentor and ask
whether they fit with what the mentor is offering
- review how it’s going after three meetings – at this point, fine
tune it or, if it’s not a good fit, agree to part company
What distinguishes us from the others?
- We are on
the cutting edge.
- We really
understand the industry.
- We have a
track record of helping people.
- We have a
track record of success.
- We ensure
you’ll feel comfortable with the person you are going to work with.